The 2018 Canadian Telecom Summit is taking place June 4-6, 2018 in Toronto.
Our theme for 2018 is: "Innovation and Disruption in ICT: reinventing and securing our business and personal lives".
The Canadian Telecom Summit delivers thought provoking presentations from the prime movers of the industry. The Canadian Telecom Summit gives you the chance to hear from and talk with them in both a structured atmosphere of frank discussion and high octane idea exchange and schmooze in a more relaxed social setting of genial conversation.
The leadership of the telecom, broadcast & IT industries will converge in Toronto to discuss the key issues and trends that will impact this critical sector of the economy. Join more than 350 of your peers, suppliers, policy makers, regulators, customers and competitors in attending telecom's most important gathering.
Now in its 17th year, The Canadian Telecom Summit has become the place for Canada's ICT leaders to meet, interact and do business. As in past years, this year's Summit will feature high-octane interaction, top-level keynote speakers and thought-provoking panel discussions. Plan to join us.
The 2018 Canadian Telecom Summit features cutting-edge topics for its panel discussions. With so much public attention focused on telecommunications issues, no other event is quite like The 2018 Canadian Telecom Summit in covering the industry from every angle.
The Canadian Telecom Summit has something for everyone! Hear keynote addresses from senior executives from across the industry. Meet with your suppliers, customers and peers for 3 full days of thought provoking interaction.
Innovation and Disruption in ICT: reinventing and securing our business and personal lives
- What kinds of communications infrastructure is needed to provide Canadians with a platform to excel in a global digital economy?
- What are the characteristics of a policy framework that fosters the development of innovative new applications and technologies to deploy in Canada and offer around the world?
- What conditions are needed to encourage investment of capital and the availability of competitive communications services to Canadian consumers and businesses, regardless of where they are located?
- How can low income Canadians participate in a more inclusive digital future?
- How can communications services and applications be refined and developed with a goal for competitors to offer choice and differentiated services to all Canadians?
Keynote speakers and panelists will address these points giving you a chance to hear about service deployment, what is in store for next generation business models, and underlying all of this, the technologies that continue to drive the industry forward.
Follow us on Twitter: